Sunday, January 20, 2013

Suspicions Monologue

Show: Detective Conan
Character: Ran Mouri
Genre: Comedy / Drama
Scene: 
Ran tries to break into Conan's phone as she has suspicions that he is Shinichi. It is past midnight during the summer.
Monologue:

There is only one way to find out whether my suspicions are right or not. Conan’s phone. If the mail I sent to Shinichi really is inside then this will be proof that Conan is Shinichi. Of course. He turned off his phone so that it wouldn’t vibrate if he received a mail. But your too soft Shinichi. If I turn it on, I’ll know for sure whether… but wait a minute. Can I really do this? If Conan really is Shinichi, how will I be able to face him? Shouldn’t I wait for him to tell me? Nah, no way he would. And really, snooping around on someone’s phone… But if I just want to check whether my mail has come or not. It’s only for that, it’s not such a big deal, is it? Sorry Shinichi! (locked) Ooh, of course, I should have seen this coming. But for something like this, you’d usually use your birthday or something like that. (wrong pin code) Hmm, that would have been too easy. There are 10,000 possible codes. Trying all of them will take up to eight hours. Isn’t there anything I can think of? What if it’s MY Birthday? I’m soo stupid, there no way. No way, no way, no way… But trying doesn’t hurt right? So mine is… but what am I going to do if it really is… (wrong pin code) Oh, so it’s wrong heh? Then what number is it!?! Tell me! Keep cool Ran. Both of them are sleeping it seems. If I stay here, no one will come and bother me. If I’m no too noisy they won’t hear anything. And I do have the time…

Video of Scene: 
(I could only find Arabic subs on youtube... sorry. :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment