Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm sorry

Manga: Dengeki Daisy
Character: Teru
Genre: ROMANCE
Setting: It's mostly inner thoughts after Teru was saved by Kurosaki after people attempted to kill her by dropping a desk from a second story window. Kurosaki is her beloved Daisy by the way, she just doesn't know yet because it's only chapter eight.
Monologue:

I’m sorry, Daisy. Because of me…I’m sorry. It’s my fault things became like this. I got caught too easily in that trap. How could I be so stupid? I’m sorry. Because of me, everyone’s getting involved. Even Kiyoshi got used because he was my best friend. I’m sorry. There was no need for him to be hurt because of me. I’m not that important. It’s because they’re protecting me. I’m sorry. I’m not going to cause them any more trouble. I’m sorry…Kurosaki…I can’t take it. I really can’t. For someone so important to me… if something more happens…If I get them more involved…I’m sorry… (crying) He’s kind…the always kind Daisy. All I do is make him worry about me all the time. You’re always protecting me. That’s why, the least I could do…is not to say, “Thank you” to you by mistake. ..thank you for saving me.You even got hurt  protecting me…but also please stay by my side. Please always stay by my side…forever. Gentle Daisy, thank you. Thank you for protecting me-

Chapter: Collected from chapter 8 and 9

No comments:

Post a Comment